The Fresno Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Committee is committed to welcoming new members into a comfortable, lucrative networking environment through active participation in Chamber Membership Mixers, special events and activities. This committee maintains an active and supportive role in public relations for the Chamber. The program aims to unite current and incoming members to grow the regional business community while also enhancing Chamber membership.
The committee meets every first Wednesday of each month at 11:30 A.M. Lunch is provided optionally for a small fee.
|Al Solis – Sol Development||Lorraine Salazar – Sal’s Mexican Restaurant|
Those interested in serving as a Fresno Chamber Ambassador should have the following qualifications:
- Must be employed by a Chamber Member
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity toward the needs of members
- Must be able to capably work with members one-on-one in a positive, professional manner to enhance membership
Fresno Chamber Ambassadors are required to:
- Make a 1 year commitment to the committee
- Attend monthly meetings
- Stay well informed on the functions of the Chamber
- Attend a minimum of two ribbon-cutting ceremonies and/or mixers per month.
- Volunteer at Chamber events when available