There are so many reasons why you should be a Fresno Chamber member!
Members’ motives for joining our Chamber tend to vary – some join to support our advocacy efforts, others for network/business development, and then there are those who want to serve the community through our committees. The fact is, there are a number of benefits and incentives that come along with a Fresno Chamber of Commerce Membership. A preeminent reason businesses join is credibility. Research has shown that consumers prefer to work with businesses that are Chamber-members. Why? Because there is a trust factor that surrounds businesses active in community affairs, and the Chamber association adds an extra layer of credibility. The Schapiro Group, a respected national research firm, conducted a study detailing these compelling results:
- 63% of consumers were more likely to buy goods and services from a company they believe is a Chamber of Commerce member.
- 51% of consumers were more aware of a business based on its membership with the Chamber
- 57% of consumers were more likely to think positively of a business’s local reputation
…. All because those consumers were told that the business is a local Chamber member. Joining the Chamber in Fresno means coming together with more than 1,400 other businesses and organizations in order to become a true force to be reckoned with when it comes to business interests in the valley. Our unification develops a strong voice for business in our community and helps bolster its economic health.
Here are some more reasons you should consider becoming a part of the Fresno Chamber of Commerce.
First Time Member Benefits:
- Tell the world about your membership with a listing and picture as a “New Member” in the Chamber’s monthly publication and have it highlighted on the Chamber’s website and App
- Let us celebrate your new membership with you during a Ribbon Cutting, complete with an entourage of Chamber Ambassadors
- Share you membership with customers and friends by displaying our membership plaque
- Enjoy a Fresno Grizzlies game with 3 friends at the exclusive CRU Club
- Stay up to date on business best practices, legislation and more through our monthly Chamber Connect, inserted into The Fresno Business Journal and our weekly Chamber eNews – both free to Chamber Members
- Have a say in the laws that affect your business by sharing your concerns and opinions with our Governmental Affairs Council, which is actively involved in local, state and federal politics, lobbying for the rights of California businesses
- Experience a night of free and fun network development with more than 50 other members at our monthly Chamber Mixers. You can even host!
- Educate yourself on a variety of business-related topics from employer legal requirements to marketing strategies through our monthly Small Business University program
- Enjoy discounted rates on our most popular events, where you can mix and mingle while learning about the affairs of our city, county and state.
Member Marketing & Promotional Opportunities:
- Your company’s name on the Chamber’s website with a direct link to your site
- Offer great deals for your company through coupons on the Chamber’s website
- Get in front of the community by advertising in the Membership Directory, Community Guide, or at the many Chamber events
- Get added exposure by displaying your company’s brochure and business cards in our lobby
And the greatest benefit of all is knowing you are supporting the business community you are a part of!